12 Days Prophetic Prayer and Fasting, 2020
Prophetically Program and Determine the Year 2021 before it Begins
Annual special event
12 Days Prophetic Prayer and Fasting 1st - 12th December, 2020
The 12 days prophetic prayer and fasting is an annual event of this ministry. We use each day of the fast to pray for each month of the coming year, 2021. Prophetically Program Your New Year 2021 with Prayer Fasting and the Promises of God.
It is for the purpose of committing the coming year into the hands of God.
The purpose of the 12 days prayer and fasting is to commit the coming year into the hands of the Lord. The bible says ‘Commit your works to the LORD, and your thoughts will be established’.
In order for our plans and projects for 2021 to prosper we must take it to God in prayer. We want to demonstrate our trust and acknowledge of God through fasting and prayer and thereby position ourselves for divine direction for 2021. (Proverbs 3:16, Proverbs 3:5-6)
It is for the purpose of obtaining grace necessary for assistance in 2021.
We were commanded to come boldly to the throne of grace and obtain mercy and find grace in time of need. I am telling you; this a time of need in our lives. We are in such an unpredictable time in the history of the world and we need grace, Noah survived that season in time when he found grace. This twelve days we want go to the throne of grace and find grace for 2012 (Heb. 4:16; Acts 26:22; Ps. 127:1; Ps. 60:11-12)
It is for the purpose of consecrating ourselves unto the Lord in 2021.
We want to present ourselves and members of our family before the Lord consecrating all that belong to us and that will become ours 2012 into the hands of the Lord. (Zech. 3:1-3)
It is for the purpose of enforcing the prophecies of the scripture for our benefit in 2021.
Prophecies and promises in scripture are weapon for waging good war warfare. You don’t sit down and watch prophecies come to pass; you must take it to God in prayer and call it into manifestation. We want to command 2021 to conform to the promises of God, that in spite of the happenings in the world, our 2021 must be in line with God’s word (2Peter 1:19-21; 1Tim. 1:18; Daniel 9:2-4; Jer. 29:11-13, Zech 10:1; Isaiah 43:26)
It is for the purpose of establishing the kingdom of God over our lives, our cities and nation in 2021.
As God’s children we have a mandate to take dominion and exert the influence of the kingdom of God over our nations. Prayer and Fasting is one of the means of enforcing the kingdom and we shall be doing that in 12 days prophetic prayer and fasting (Lk. 17:21; Rom. 14:17; Mt. 3:12; Mal. 3:2)
It is for the purpose of receiving wisdom and strategy necessary for victory and success for 2021.
Do you know that the strategy that wins this year may be different from the strategy for 2021? If you ask David, he will tell you from his experience. We need to up-to-date with God so that we will not be out-date-date in our dealings with the issues we have to confront in the future. (James 1:5, 2Sam. 5:18-25)
It is for the purpose of bringing ourselves and members of our family under the shadow of the Almighty.
Can you call back to mind all that happened this year alone, the death records, and disasters, how many lost their jobs? We really need to bring ourselves under the covering of the Almighty, let the Lord be around us and ours a wall of fire and protection. (Psalm 91:1)
WHAT DOES GOD REQUIRE AS WE COME TO THESE TWELVE DAYS?
- We need to come by faith because it our faith that moves Him (Heb. 4:2, 16; James 1:6-7)
- We must approach Him with Praise and thanksgiving before we demand for the promise (Ps. 100:2)
- We must come with specific requests backed up with His word (Philippians 4:6; Isaiah 41:21)
- We must communicate our request In Jesus Name (John 14:13-14; Philippians 2:9-11)
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PROPHETIC PRAYER AND FASTING?
- We shall receive direction for 2021. (Prov. 3:6; Ps. 16:11; Isaiah 48:17)
- We shall receive a revelation of His plan for our lives and probably for the nation as it regards 2021. (Jer. 33:3)
- We will be able to establish our plans 2021 as God answers our prayers. (Prov. 16:3)
- We will be able to secure divine intervention for 2021. (Rev. 8:3-5)
- We will be able to secure divine assistance for 2021. (2Chro. 26:1-7)
- We will receive the mantle of wisdom that is unique for 2021. (James 1:5)
- We will be able to consecrate ourselves for His glory. (Ezk. 36:25-29)
- We would reinforce our Prayer:
1. With Fasting
(Mt. 17:21; Lk. 4:1-14; Mt. 6:16-18; Isaiah 58:6-9)
2. By Praying in the Spirit
- (Rom. 8:26-27; Eph. 6:12-13, 18; 1Cor. 14:2; 2:10-11; Isaiah 59:19; Isaiah 26:9; John 4:24; Jude 20)